Welcome to KRCE.net
This site has been set up as an online resource for all owners of property located within the Klamath River Country Estates subdivision, in Siskiyou County, California.
Now Affiliated with The KRCEOA
It's OFFICIAL. Following the 2014 Election of the board of Directors, KRCE.net has been adopted as the official website of the association. It will take a few days to make some of the adjustments necessary to transition this site to becoming the digital portal to your association, so please bear with us. At this time, all site email addresses are routed to the webmaster only, so please continue to direct any enquiries through the previous forms of communication, until we can create the necessary association accounts.
BREAKING NEWS -
We Got a Quorum! And with that some new board members
See the Latest News page for the details of the new board for 2014/15
Still Working on it!
This site is planned to give you, a fellow property owner, a useful resource which can help you in many ways.
- Stay Informed - Browse through an archive of Klamagrams, Meeting Minutes and so much more
- Save Money - With an archive of Plot maps, Google Earth Overlays and other map resources, you won't have to pay for copies from KRCEOA or Siskiyou County
- Save Time and Stress - Own an undeveloped lot and don't know where to start to build your dream home? No problem, learn from the experiences of other owners who have been through the process already.
- Talk to the Right People - Find out the right people to ask for straight away, and save going through the mill first.
- Make an Informed Decision - Board elections are an important process to ensure your investment is in the best hands. The current board do not allow campaign statements in the election materials, find out what the candidates will do for you here.
- Enjoy your time in Siskiyou County - Places to go, Things to See.
- Pick the Right Contractor - Honest reviews from fellow property owners to help you pick the contractors you need to help you build your dream home.
As stated in the section title, we are still working on it. Information resources of this scale take time and need help. We need you to help us to provide everyone with a useful archive. Any documents, maps or information you may have will be appreciated. In particular we need to fill in blanks of previous Klamagrams, KRCEOA financial statements, Meeting minutes and plot maps. If you are able to scan documents to PDF format (Plot maps as .TIFs) please e-mail them to the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.